Ready to Wake Up and Start Living Fully? My friend, Jodi Chapman from Soul Speak, is offering a wonderful Coming Back to Life Ecoursethat I thought I’d pass your way! We recently had a wonderful interview.
For those who are meeting you for the first time, please tell us more about yourself.
I am an inspirational writer. (I still pinch myself when I write that because it’s such a dream come true.) I am definitely evidence that our lives can change drastically once we make our minds up and begin to leap toward our dreams. I write the blog Soul Speak, and I am so grateful for the loving community there. I also co-wrote (with my amazing husband, Dan Teck) the bestselling Soulful Journals series – 11 writing-prompt books that make getting to know yourself fun. I am the author of the upcoming book, Coming Back to Life: How An Unlikely Friend Helped Me Reclaim My True Spirit, which is what my new ecourse is based on.
Tell me a little about your background.
I live in southern Oregon, and I absolutely love it! My husband and I moved here on a “feeling” a few years ago. I had never been here before, but I just had a gut sense that this is where I needed to live. Thankfully, because we work from home, we were able to pack up and move immediately. Before moving here, I had lived in Colorado, South Dakota, New Mexico, and California. I’m just so thankful that I finally have a place to plant some roots – I love my forever home.
Can you tell us about the Coming Back to Life Ecourse? Who is it for?
I would be happy to! The Coming Back to Life Ecourse begins on 10/1 and lasts for 6 weeks. It’s a helping hand, a set of concrete tools, and a loving support system all wrapped up into one heartfelt course! This course is for those of us who have ever felt disconnected from life – from our soul. It’s for those of us who have felt our light dimming. It’s for those of us who know that there is more to life than simply getting through the day. This course is for those of us who are ready to plug back into this magical universe, reconnect with our soul, and open our hearts again. It’s for those of us who are no longer willing to just “get by” and sleepwalk through our days. It’s for those of us who are ready – truly ready – to start living fully.
What does the course include?
• Over 150 pages of love – including weekly lessons + soulful activities. This is where you get to reconnect with your soul and discover who you are deep down at your wisest, most loving core.
• Heartfelt Videos – This course contains over 30 videos!
• Guided Meditations – Each week contains a guided meditation that is specific to that week’s message.
• Beautiful offerings from over 35 friends who are also on this journey of self discovery. These friends have been on a similar journey and are brave enough to share their experiences with you.
• A private Facebook community – In this community, we can all join to support each other in our journeys, ask questions, and share our experiences.
• Weekly chat sessions – This will be a space where we can go deeper into the material. I will commit to spending at least one hour each week there to talk in real time with you!
• My guidance/story – Throughout my life, I have found that I like to have things modeled for me – it helps me retain what I’m learning if I can see how someone else implements it in their own life. With that in mind, each week includes my own experiences and what I have learned along the way.
• Soul Art – I have designed printable posters to go with each week’s message. Perfect for hanging up around your sacred space.
• Surprises – Who doesn’t love surprises?
• Bonus gifts – When you register for this course, you’ll received instant access to over $150 in amazing bonus gifts!
How will it work?
Each Monday for 6 weeks, you’ll receive an email with that week’s goodies (the workbook, videos, guided meditation, soul art, etc.). You can either set aside a chunk of time each day to spend on the course, or you can take one day to work through all of it. It’s completely up to you! Every Thursday, you have the option of being part of the live online chat where we can connect about that week’s content.
There are optional assignments every week where you can participate with the Facebook group, too! All of this is completely optional though and can be completely self paced. Some of us work better in a group, and some of us work better on our own. This course can be as group oriented or as self paced as you are comfortable with. If you find that it’s too much for your busy schedule, slow down and stretch it out. The material is yours forever, and you can go through it when the time is right for you.
Why did you decide to invite so many other contributors?
Part of my own coming back to life story was realizing that I didn’t have to go through life alone. I used to pride myself on being a solo act – never needing to ask for help – and doing everything myself. Once I opened up and allowed myself to be vulnerable and honest and realize that I could really use some help, my entire world changed. And that’s why I asked so many other beautiful souls to contribute to this course. We each are sharing the same core message in so many different ways, and each way is equally important. And what I love about everyone’s contribution is that each one is a direct reflection of who that person is – who they are at their core. My videos are pretty quiet and reflective, whereas others are more buoyant and lively. Some have concrete exercises and lessons, while others share heartfelt stories that pull you in even though you may just be meeting them for the first time. We all have so much to share with each other, and this course is such a great representation of how beautiful our world is when we open up and collaborate with each other. A complete list of the 35+ contributors can be seen here (Coming Back to Life Ecourse), but here is a short list of some of the souls who share their heart inside the course:
• My husband, Dan Teck, from Halfway Up The Mountain
• Kristine Carlson (Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff Series) http://www.kristinecarlson.com
• Jen Louden (The Woman’s Comfort Book) http://www.jenniferlouden.com
• Linda Joy (Aspire Magazine) http://www.aspiremag.net
• Amanda Oaks (Kind Over Matter) http://www.kindovermatter.com + so many more!
What do you hope that people will take away after completing the course?
I want them to see that there is another way to live. I want them to really know that we have a choice – we truly don’t have to go through life simply going through the motions and just getting through the day. There is an entire universe out there that we are only just beginning to tap into. Our soul is connected to such a beautiful world – and waking up is the key to experiencing this way of life.
Thank you Jodi! Sounds like a wonderful course!!
I am happy to offer a coupon for $20 off the course. The code is: backtolife. Please register right away if you’re interested. I’m going to keep the registration open for the first week of the course and then close it after that.
If you don’t sign up for Jodi’s course still vist her at Soul Speak.
Want to subscribe to the Zen Mama’s Blog and have it delivered to your email? Enter your email below: